Well, I have a lot of catching up to do from the last six months but that will come. For now, I'm going to try to use this blog to help keep everyone updated on our progress in Laila's therapy camp that she is going to for the next three weeks. She and I will be gone to Michigan and Jack and the other two will be on their own. While it's breaking my heart that I just tucked the older two into their beds for the last time until the end of this month, I am also nervously excited about what the next three weeks will bring us, especially for Laila. I'll try to write an update and fill you in how this trip came about tomorrow evening after we get settled in. Thanks for taking the time to care about us :)
Angie
http://conductivelearningcenter.org/
Sunday, September 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment