Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Visit from Jaylyn

Me, the proud Aunt!
Jaylyn snoozing on our floorJaylyn & Emma checking each other out
(Well, blogger's not working right now so I can't move these pictures so you'll have to look at them first then read.)

We just LOVING having a new baby around. I got to spend all day last Tuesday with Jaylyn because Jill, Melissa and I took a journey down to Indy because our friend Vicky had her baby a month early. He's doing great and so is his mommy. It's going to be so cool for Jaylyn and Lukas to be so close in age. And..... then there's me who had my children super early and am now envying everyone else. I guess that makes me a super excited babysitter! Jill might let me do that soon which I would LOVE. So, those of you out there (ahem, Dawn) that might like a night out, I'd love to steal your baby :)

Anyway, Jaylyn's getting a little bigger and Jill's getting a little more confident and healing so they decided to come down to DeMotte for a visit and they fit us into their busy schedule! Yay!! We were so happy to see them!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Wish you could watch Erin. :( But so glad you are enjoying your new little one. She's so cute! :)

Can't wait to see you in 5 months and a week! :)

Love,
Us