Thursday, February 12, 2009

Squirt

Two blogs in one week.... shocking!!

I just had to share this funny little story. I had bunco at my house Monday night and my friend Trish brought the pop. She ended up bringing a 2-liter of Squirt which my kids have never had before. They saw it and asked what it was. I don't think they really believed that was the real name of it so I convinced them that when you take a drink it would actually squirt into their mouth. I pretended that it was doing it to me. They totally bought it and it took me about 10 minutes to get Jackson to actually take a drink of it. He was so funny, he would go to take a drink and then he would squint his eyes like something was gonna get him and then he would start laughing and say "I just can't!" They finally did both try it and figured out it is just normal pop. It was a good time while it lasted :)

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Squirt the wierd version of Mountain Dew.

Jenni said...

You are such a cool mom! :)

Like the cups!

~J

Kat said...

How fun! You never know what kind of goodies you'll have after bunco!