Maggie hanging out with us sledding
It's has been a cold winter around here. I don't know about all of you but I like it this way. Now, before you throw snowballs at me just hear me out. I like the cold much better than the slushy, muddy yuck that there is when the weather goes back and forth and also with the temp going up and down comes more sickness. It's winter. It's gonna be cold most of the time so why not all of the time so it's pretty out :)So anyway, there hasn't been much going on around here lately so I haven't had anything to post but I want to keep you guys that check it often around so even though some of you have seen the wonderful pictures my sister took of me on facebook.... here ya go again! (I think that was the longest run-on sentence ever!)
I'm too sexy for my blue suit, too sexy for my blue suit......
She loves sledding! Notice Jackson down for the count at the bottom of the hill like the kid on A Christmas Story! "I can't get up, I can't get up!"
He decided to take me out next
And this is how Jackson usually ends the day sledding. Gets snow on his face, cries and I have to take him in.

4 comments:
Yep you are right I've been checking and checking for a new post from the Hamstra family. It is VERY COLD here. I on the other hand want some warmth. It is 64 degrees at work INSIDE!!! Makes it hard to type. Take care and enjoy your sledding.
Still totally love the blue suit man!!!!
Love the pictures of Maggie! :) She's that family member who doesn't get in pictures very much.
Glad you had some fun in the cold. Should I tell you that it was 70 here today? Oops! Sorry! ;) But you are right... I would rather cold with snow than blah. It just looks brown here. Well, I guess that's pretty normal, though!
Poor Jackson. He's just a giant puff ball. Looks like Emma had fun, though.
I'm jealous of your snowsuit!
Jenni
I wish I had a snowsuit! I never go sledding with Sami and "the uncles" because I get way too cold! Sigh...
Our last sledding adventure ended with Sam running into a tree...I think she is traumatized until ne year! =)
Post a Comment