Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Update on my first coupon trip

A few have asked how it went. so I thought I'd write a small update.

My Wal-mart receipt went from $117.52 before price match and coupons to 68.96! Woohoo!

Wal-mart deals were:
2 for $1 Bic pens then I had a printed $1 off two bic products = free

I had coupons for free cheese, crystal light, wheat thins, hot dogs out of the "All You" magazine if you bought three Kraft, Nabisco or Oscar Meyer products. I also had $2 off South beach pizzas and drink mixes. The drink mixes were $2 (so free) and the pizzas were 2 something so basically free and those qualified me for the other free stuff because they are Kraft products! For some of the other ones I used a $1 off yogos coupn so got them for .67 which made me qualify for the other free stuff from the "All You" coupon.

Purina dog food $4 off coupon from their website. Bought a $4.68 bag and got it for .68.

$2 off Honey bunches of oats from their site and a $1 off post coupon from Kat. They were $2.50/box so I got them for $1 each.

The Johnson buddies soap for free with the coupon (Dawn I think you told me about that one thanks!)

Target deals:

7-up 12 pack 2.50 each then 1.50 target coupon THEN one of the boxes had a $2 off four on it so I got 4 - 12 packs for $2.00!!

Airwick freshener system price cut to $4.99 and I had a $4 off coupon. total .99

Walgreens deal today:

Glad Plug in warmer on sale B1G1 and I had a B1G1 coupon so it was free! Then the refills were on sale 1.99 and I had a B1G1 coupon then got $4 (I think, might be $2) rebate which was super easy to do on their website. I think I'm going t be excited when they open a Walgreens in town here.

.99 coupon for Dawn dish soap so I got 2.

Thanks to my friends for your help!! Looking forward to some of the deals I've spotted this week!

4 comments:

Mary said...

I definately have to learn this!!! Good for you Angie.

Kat said...

I think I'll start joining in on *the* Walgreens action once we have one here in town... :)

MamaDuck76 said...

I never replied to your message, so I'll tell you here: AWESOME job!

Now, somebody tell me...WALGREENS is coming to DeMotte?! All right! More savings!

Carrie said...

Looks like fun, and the picture of Jackson cracks me up. I love the new layout of your blog.