Friday, September 26, 2008

Six Year Picture

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5

#6

#7

I need your votes. Comment and let me know you're favorite. So.... those of you who read and never comment, now's the time!

PS - I took these. I know I'm not a professional!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like them all - but I think my favorite is #1

MamaDuck76 said...

I can't decide between #1 and #5. Youdid a great job! :)

Mary said...

My favorite picture is #3. She looks deep in thought. They are all good and I think anyone you choose will be the "one". Happy Birthday Emma!!! It is so nice to see you so happy Angie.

Ape said...

I think I have to vote for #5. I was torn between #5 and #1 but I think #5 is my favorite!

Emma Hamstra said...

You guys are so perceptive. #1 and #5 are the same picture. #1 is just tweaked and turned :)

Kat said...

either 1 or 4

Jenni said...

#1 or #4.

She is so beautiful!

Unknown said...

Papa Tom and Gma Mary really like #3. Emma is beautiful in all of them!!!!