
Since Emma has learned to ride her bike without training wheels she has been asking us for a new one. She really did need one because as the Hamstras go, they grow out of everything right about the time they can use it :)
Emma;s grandma GG and her Aunt Debbie gave her some money for her preschool graduation (spoilers!!!) so we told her she could use that and then we would make up the difference and get her the new bike. My friend Jenni taught me that its good to shop walmart.com and have it shipped site to store, which is free, and then you can make sure they have it and at the online price. We did this and it worked out great!! Thanks Jenni!!
Anyway, she really wanted this new Barbie bike that is out that has a little seat for the barbie to ride on your handlebars but the thing is $80!!! Not happening!! So we found this one that also came with a new helmet and knee pads that we needed for $50. We thought we'd snatch that deal up!! I can't believe how expensive they can be!

3 comments:
OOOOOH, fun! The Barbie bike does sound pretty cool, but not for $30 more. Enjoy your new bike, Emma!
Site to Store is great! Smart thinking, Jenni! Another hint...Link to Walmart's site through www.ebates.com and you'll earn a percentage back on your purchase. Every 3 months, Ebates will send you a check or credit your Paypal account. If you have an ebates user send you a referral, you'll both earn free money in your ebates account.
So glad I could help. (granted, I hope you eventually read this so you know I read your post!)
The bike is awesome, and I'm sure Daddy can fix something up so Barbie can go for rides too. :)
All these things remind me that our little Emma is growing up and doing new things... which makes me sad, because we aren't there to see it.
Miss you. :(
Love,
Us
I LOVE THE NEW BIKE YOU ARE SO GROWN UP NOW. I LOVE YOU GRANDMA KATHY
Post a Comment