Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dairy Farm


We took our first trip of the season to the dairy farm on Tuesday. I know, I know, we live in Indiana and it seems lame but it really is a fun place to go. Jack's mom got us all annual passes for Jackson's birthday so we can go out there whenever we want. We needed a day to relax together after a long emotional weekend and as you can see there are lots of things to do there.


We got to have lunch and ice cream there courtesy of Aunt Joyce! It's kind of nice knowing that the stuff you are eating and drinking is fresh and made in a place where you can see exactly what goes on.



I was thinking maybe she was a bit overdressed but then I remembered that everyday is a dress up day for Emma. Maybe we should all be that way :)



The great thing about her dress up clothes is that we still let her be a kid in them. That fancy dress wasn't going to hold her back from climbing the rock wall.



And Jackson got to have fun jumping on the huge pillow they have outside with Uncle Kevin and Aunt Heather.


He also really like the new tractors they have there that you can ride on.

It was a very fun day together!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that does look like a day of fun!! and what a beautiful dress!! :)

MamaDuck76 said...

That place is so much fun! I drag my nephews & nieces there whenever possible. Glad you had a good, relaxing day :)

Jenni said...

So where is Jackson in the jumping picture? I only see Aunt Heather and Uncle Kevin. ;)
This looks like a fun place to visit. My sister lives in Detroit and takes her kids to the farm, so I wouldn't say it's an Indiana thing. It's a kid thing. :) Hooray for family time!