I'm just going to say it, I'm proud of myself! I went downtown again today to run and while sixth street was still closed I already knew my alternate route and I kept going and I ran the whole 5K! I knew I could do it on the nice safe flat treadmill but today I did it with hills and uneven pavement and I ran the whole way. And, wait for it........ I enjoyed it! It went by fast and I enjoyed listening to my uplifting music and the feeling of accomplishment was a better high than anything else. The anxiety of Saturday coming up so quickly is leaving and the excitement is setting in. I'm so excited that we have been able to raise money for such a great program as the Conductive Learning Center and I'm truly proud to be Legs for Laila (who by the way has been standing and walking on her own two feet some these days thanks to the amazing program at CLC) :)
There's still time to donate at active.com/donate/teamclc/legsforlaila
No comments:
Post a Comment