We got to go and visit Jack’s work a few weeks ago for their annual fly in. Every October they have a “conference” where they invite their customers for lunch and a seminar taught by his boss on do’s and dont’s of having your own airplane. The kids always think it’s cool to go and see all the airplanes and of course we never turn down free lunch ;)
All ready to go!!!
WOW! A Family picture!!
My babies :)
It was a little windy but fun!
Here is one sort of unrelated but related picture. Jackson conned one of Jack’s customers who is a farmer to give him a ride in his combine the following weekend when he was working on a field by our house. SO exciting!
ALSO, Jack FINALLY got his pilot’s license! He’s only been working on it for fifteen years!! We’re very proud of him and I’m already trying to decide where to have him fly me to for that ever looming big birthday I have coming up next year.

1 comment:
I have a suggestion for the birthday party. :)
Post a Comment