I don’t know about you but I LOVE fall!! I don’t know if it’s just the fact that I like that I can wear comfy pants and sweatshirts to hide this extra five pounds I’ve put on with constantly eating fast food with this new child of mine or the fact that we’re closer and closer to Christmas which I LOVE but I think mostly it’s the campfires, nights spent taking walks with jackets on and burning my deliciously scented autumn candle :)
Our nurse Sharon is now definitely a part of our family. She is so great with Laila and loves Emma & Jackson as well. She was growing gourds in her garden so she brought a bagful for the kids. We got them out one evening and had lots of fun painting them. Now they’re a fun decoration on dining room table.
Also along with fall comes FOOTBALL!!! OK, so I’m not as in to football as I used to be but Jack’s of course in it full force. These days I find a nap would be much more enjoyable if I actually had a minute to do anything besides take care of children. Seems that I can’t ever get him away from the computer and to stop looking at his fantasy league! He was very excited when he got an unexpected last minute call from his friend with a free extra lower level 40 yd line ticket to the Colts game a few weeks ago. Needless to say, we were on our own that Sunday ;) Here’s a picture he took from his seat.
And then finally here’s a picture that I really like that has nothing to do with fall ;)

1 comment:
I like that seat Laila is sitting in on the kitchen table. Neat.
And I love Emma in the background of the last one. She's always busy with something. :)
Oh, and the cute face in the front... that's cool too. :)
Praise God for Sharon. :)
Post a Comment