Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mommy & Emma Day


Last Friday Emma and I took a day just for the two of us and went to Indiana Beach. I wanted her to know how unbelievably special she is to me before she got in school this week and our lives change forever.

I didn't take very many pictures because I just wanted to have fun :) She was such a dare devil. I was completely amazed. We have found out that she LOVES roller coasters. She rode the biggest one six times! She also rode a lot of things that I didn't want to ride and it just so happen that there would be another young girl in line that would offer to ride with her. I was so thankful!

One of the nicest things was that she earned her ticket by participating in the summer reading program at our library (thanks Kat!) so it wasn't a very big expense either. My dad stays down on Lake Shaffer in the summer time so he just met us there on his boat and took "Gunther" fishing while we enjoyed our day together. It worked out perfect!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I'm so glad you and Emma got a special day. And I'm glad she is excited about scary roller coasters. She and Erin can ride them together someday, with Uncle Dave. :)

Like the new layout. The color matches your shirt in the picture. :)

Kat said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun day!!!