So, anyway, my first stop was to visit my friend Amanda. She's really busy trying to take summer classes to finish up college this next year and she works as well so I knew that on a Tuesday she would be free and I could surprise her. I got her on the phone and she told me she was getting ready to leave for South Haven for the night with a friend and I about freaked out because I was on my way to her house. Luckily I was able to keep her on the phone long enough that I could walk up to her back patio and scare the crap out of her when she looked up and saw that she was talking to me on the phone while I was standing at her door. It was a lot of fun to be able to surprise her. Here are a few pictures of her having fun with the kids.
She read the Berenstain Bears to the kids each night. They loved it!
We also got to meet up with our friends Nikki and Grace. They used to live next door to us when we lived in Michigan. Eric was working but it was lots of fun to get to see Nikki and Grace. They met us at Chucky Cheese and then the next day the kids got to swim in their pool. Lots of fun!!They had fun riding in the Chucky Cheese bus together.

Emma and Grace also got to get their picture taken together by Chucky's camera.

And of course Jackson had to ride this helicopter thing. Here he is trying to figure out how it works. Just like Daddy would.




No comments:
Post a Comment