Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Eight Years!!

Yes, I still have stuff to post from the fourth and our quick trip up to see Amanda last week but I wanted to post this first.

Yesterday turned eight years that Jack and I have been married!! I can not believe it! We have gone through so much in these short years but yet it seems like it all went by so fast. We've owned three houses, two dogs, six cars, been on three vacations, one mission trip (together), we've each had two jobs, we have two kids, lived with others twice, a lot of laughs, a few cries, some very hard times, some extremely great times and the best hope for a thousand tomorrows. Jack is my best friend. He is always there for me to love me even when I'm unlovable. God somehow balanced us so well. When I feel down he helps me up, when he's frustrated, I'm somehow calm and vice versa. So I'm going to go with the cliche from everybody's favorite-Jerry Maguire; He completes me.

This is a picture of us from last night at the Japanese restaurant. It was a little smoky in there. He had just set our table on fire!

5 comments:

Mary said...

Congratulations to the happy couple! Nothing better than your hubby being your best friend and vise versa. Wow you two have packed alot into 8 years. Ain't life grand? Were you two the only ones in the restaurant? May you have many more anniversaries!!!

MamaDuck76 said...

Happy Anniversary, Jack & Angie!

Jenni said...

So who are those two teenagers in the first picture? ;)

We are very happy for you, that you have endured so much and come through stronger on the other side. We are grateful for your friendship for (I think) 7 of those years, and your example to us.

Your ears should be ringing on Sunday morning around 11. :)

Love,
Us

Carrie said...

Happy Anniversary a few days later. :) Great work!

Kat said...

Ok I am just now reading this, but it got me teary eyed...which doesn't take much for me...

Congrats!