Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fourth of July Weekend

Continued from earlier:

On from Michigan we drove down to Syracuse to Jack's parent's lake house. Meeting us there were Jill & Dustin and Tom & Mary. I can't believe this is the first time that we have been able to get out there this year. We used to go there so much more when we lived in Michigan but not that we live in Indiana we are actually farther away from it. I don't know about everyone else but gas prices are killing us. We're going to be selling our boat soon because it has not even left the garage so far this summer because we can't afford to take it out. I'm not sure how no raises in pay but rising gas prices are ever going to get us through! So anyway, on to the Fourth. We had a fun time getting to go boating and hanging out with family. The water was only 70 degrees so none of the adults braved the water. But who do you think did brave it? YEP - Emma just can't stay away from it! Nothing keeps her from it!

Grandma Mary took each kid on their own paddle boat ride.

Papa Tom having fun with his little buddy:)

Aunt Jill and Emma having some girlie time.
Aunt Jill painted Emma's toenails to match hers. Emma was so excited that she had to show everyone she came in contact with.
The kids are also VERY excited for Aunt Jill's new baby to come. Should be sometime after Christmas. I'm definitely ready for someone else in the family to have a baby I can spoil and send home :)Emma Stylin'

Me & Grandma Mary enjoying the sunshine on a boat ride.

Jackson wasn't real excited to get in the cold water but he did have fun on the boat.

It was a long week but a good one. We had to go back home on Saturday morning because there was a Bierma family reunion that day. It was fun and nice to see everyone again. Summers are always pretty crazy for us but fun. I feel like I haven't been home very much but at least the kids are staying somewhat busy. This week is Emma's first time to go to church camp. She's very excited. Be watching for more about that later. Hope everyone else is having a fantastic summer!

No comments: