Monday, September 13, 2010

Privacy

Along with computer issues, we've been having privacy issues with our adoption. In two weeks I will be setting this blog to invitation only/private. If you would like to continue reading please leave your name and email address in the comment box or send me an email stating that you would like to be invited. Sorry for the inconvenience but I'm just not feeling comfortable withthe privacy having the blog be open to all readers.

Thanks for understanding.

Angie

7 comments:

MamaDuck76 said...

So sorry that you're having privacy issues :( Sometimes it stinks having a public blog - you'd like to share it with all who are interested, but there's always someone out there who can ruin it!

Anyway...we'd definitely like to be able to continue reading, praying for your family, and celebrating your adoption! Please keep us on the list! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I want to keep reading. You write a very uplifting blog.

Jean
rkaluf@netnitco.net

Steigenbergs said...

In case you didn't already know, I WANT ACCESS TO YOUR BLOG, COME WHAT MAY!!

I think we are signed up as me, smileyjs3@gmail.com. That will be my only address soon. :(

Anonymous said...

Send me an invite ~ kcantwell82@yahoo.com Thanks! I'm praying for you always. LMK if you need anything or give me a call if you need to chat :-) ~Karen (if you couldn't figure that out, lol)

Tara P said...

I def want to be invited!!!!!!!!I think you have my email but let me know if you need it again.

Shannon said...

Please invite me. I love ready your updates.
Shannon
astkbakker@netnitco.net

Anonymous said...

Dear Hamstra Family, We would definately love to be added to your blog list. kerns@jasperremc.coop
Walt and Denise