Tuesday, August 24, 2010

ah computers.......

So I'm still not forgetting just still having computer problems. Using someone else's yet again today. Makes me so mad because people are actually reading now and I have a lot to say and had actually been keeping up. God's working on me through no Internet though so it's all good :)

Our file "accidentally" somehow didn't make it on to the agenda for that committee for August so now it won't be until September 13 before we can actually see if they wave the waiting period so we can file for adoption but oh well, nothing we can do and honestly it's just a technicality at this point. She already living here and art of our family. But as Jackson says, it be nice when we can say her real name to everyone instead of having to use two different names all the time.

Emma has started school and is of course loving it again. She's a little bummed that there more work in second grade and no centers but overall doing good. We got to have beginning of the year chapel with her again which I absolutely LOVE! I love that God has miraculously provided for the kids to be at DMC. It's all Him!! There's just something about listening to the staff all coming together praying for your child at the beginning of the year that gives you goose bumps. It always helps this mommy who has a hard time sending them back feel better :)

Jackson begins preschool this Thursday and seems pretty excited about it. He's ready to be in class with Mrs. Friend. How cool is that for a preschool teacher name ;) All he can talk about is that they get to have a cowboy dinner. Too bad it's at the end of the school year. He's not very happy when I remind him of that but I'm sure when he gets started he'll love every bit of it. I've only heard amazing things about this teacher.

Well, better get going. Thanks to those of you who care enough to keep up with us on here. Hopefully we'll be back up and running soon to have updates with pictures and such. One of my amazing friends decided to pray for a miracle with our computer so I could keep up on my bible reading blog and then a few days later she got a call that someone is donating us a laptop!! I'm still kind of in shock and completely humbled but it will be very useful with Laila. We'll be getting that over Labor Day weekend and then will hopefully be up & running again. How completely amazing is our God?!?!