Sunday, August 8, 2010

Quick Post

So I just wanted to put this up really quick since I'm on someone else's computer. My computer got rid of the virus then got hit by lightning!! How crazy is that! I haven't forgot to update just couldn't.

We've been having a great week, even stayed at the lake for several days. The meeting to wave the 6 month waiting period for adoption is actually this Tuesday. The social workers had the date mixed up. Please keep that in your prayers this week.

Emma & Jackson will be starting school soon so please keep them in your prayers and pray we have a great end of summer :)

Hoping to have the computer fixed this week. More to come then.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope the meeting went in your favor.
Crazy that there are two lightening victims from our church in the last two weeks, lol!
Have fun camping. ~Karen C.