Friday, December 18, 2009

Coming up on a Clear Schedule

See pictured here my monthly calendar. Notice the bottom week (the week of New Years), it is actually clear!!! Not even everything is added onto this dry erase calendar because it won't all fit. All of the things that I do during the day aren't even added! So, that being said, I will be catching up on the blog in the next few weeks since i have a clear schedule. Thanks to those of you who have still been checking it :)

Just a quick update: No foster children yet :( Still watching Alaina :) Still caught up with my read through the bible :) :) :) Still having playgroup every couple of weeks :) Emma and Jackson are doing fine :)

Keep checking :)

2 comments:

Kat said...

I keep putting blogging off because I'm having trouble with the pictures! :( Perhaps I need help?

MamaDuck76 said...

I have been checking, and I'm looking forward to new posts soon :) Enjoy your quiet week!