Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Amanda and Stephen sitting in a tree........

I am so excited to write about the fact that Amanda is engaged!!! Stephen came into her life several years ago and they have been friends, but at the beginning of the summer they began to date and now they are engaged and I get to help plan her wedding for this April!

Amanda has been a part of our family and a huge part of my life for about seven or eight years now. God has a special place for her in my heart that I can't quite describe. It's almost like we are twins that were born in different years, in different towns, by different mothers........ well I told you it was hard to describe!! :)

Anyway, We've been very excited to add Stephen to our little clan here. We knew he was going to fit in when about half an hour after meeting us, he shared a chewed up, dropped on the floor apple with Jackson. He is a very loving person who absolutely adores Amanda. They laugh a lot and are comfortable with each other in any and every situation while challenging each other daily in their relationship with God. I'm so grateful that God has answered our prayers with this wonderful man who He has prepared for her.PS - Emma is the flower girl and Jackson is the ring bearer :) and of course, I'm the matron of honor ;)

3 comments:

MamaDuck76 said...

What fun pictures!

I'm so glad that God brought the right man into her life :)

Kat said...

K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!!! =) He,he!

Jenni said...

So glad to see our Amanda so happy, and to know God has brought her the man He is giving her. And so glad to know she has a sister who loves her enough to get silly excited about her wedding with her. :)