The kindergarteners at DMC celebrate the 100th day of school in a super fun way. Everyone dresses up like they are 100 years old and they do fun activites all day including the number 100. This year with Laila in preschool it has given me opportunity for more time to help in the classroom and I just love it. I love being able to get to know the kids in class and participating in fun activities like this. It was optional for the parents who were helping to dress up but Jackson ask if I would and I decided that it wasn’t such a bad idea to be able to stay in my PJs ;)
Mommy & Jackson
Old man Jackson
Mrs. Walstra’s Kindergarten class :)

2 comments:
Wanted you to know we are still praying!! Blessings to you!!
This is such a cute and fun way to celebrate 100 day! I love it! You both looked adorable! :D
Post a Comment