Friday was Jack's birthday and yesterday was mine. It's actually really fun having our birthdays so close together because it usually ends up being kind of a three day celebration!! I'm just going to narrate through the pictures for this post.
For my birthday I asked my sister to get me a haircut. Fun huh!! Jack likes my hair better short so I decided cheap way to get him a birthday present would be to surprise him with cutting my hair (super cheap since my sister paid!!). So here are the pictures from that.
Before
During (I was able to donate to locks of love but my hair is too thick to cut it off in one pony tail so she did it in two)
After
Friday night we had our final volleyball game of the season. We only won 1 out of 3 but it was still a great time and we were able to play our church's other team which was fun and amusing. Everyone came over to our house afterward to hang out. Lots of fun!
Saturday my mom and dad wanted to take us out for our birthdays for lunch at our favorite Chinese restaurant. Before we left my mom gave me my present........ a new camera!!! I absolutely LOVE it! I barely have to edit any of my pictures and it has a setting for pretty much any situation. I took a picture of Jackson in the dark and it came out perfect! So, since I had my new camera when we went to lunch I played around and took some pictures.




When we got home from lunch I went to visit my friend Vicky who was in town with her new baby Lukas.
The girls hanging out again.
Then Jill and Jaylyn stopped by to wish us a happy birthday. I was so excited that she was smiling at me!
Then Saturday night we went to Red Robin to get our free birthday burgers. The coupon says that we could only get one free burger per table but they gave them both to us!! Woohoo! THEN, we stopped by JC Penney because I had a few good coupons for there. WELL, I found a few clearance items and matched them with my coupons and got two heavy sweaters and two cotton shirts for 88 cents!!!
Jackson and daddy playing at the restaurant. Pick a hand pick!
Sunday morning was church. I got to have fun teaching my Sunday school class and play with water and figure out what things float and how in the world Jesus and Peter walked on water! I had a nice surprise of candy from my friend Dawn (which by the way was the only present I received on my actual birthday, everything else came throughout the weekend!!). After church the kids went to my mom and dad's for a sleepover and Jack and I headed to Bolingbrook to go to my favorite restaurant. AND, they too let us both use our birthday coupons so all we had to pay for was our drinks!
BD's Mongolian!!
For those that don't know, you pick everything out and then they grill on this thing here. Sooo good!
We had to go to IL anyway to pick Jack's parents up from the airport late last night so it worked out really well because Jack found the restaurant and it was only about 30 mintues from the airport. We got to go to dinner and a movie (which was on discount as well) and of course some coupon shopping at Walgreens. It was a great weekend and absolutely no cooking for me :)
For my birthday I asked my sister to get me a haircut. Fun huh!! Jack likes my hair better short so I decided cheap way to get him a birthday present would be to surprise him with cutting my hair (super cheap since my sister paid!!). So here are the pictures from that.
Before
During (I was able to donate to locks of love but my hair is too thick to cut it off in one pony tail so she did it in two)
After
Friday night we had our final volleyball game of the season. We only won 1 out of 3 but it was still a great time and we were able to play our church's other team which was fun and amusing. Everyone came over to our house afterward to hang out. Lots of fun!Saturday my mom and dad wanted to take us out for our birthdays for lunch at our favorite Chinese restaurant. Before we left my mom gave me my present........ a new camera!!! I absolutely LOVE it! I barely have to edit any of my pictures and it has a setting for pretty much any situation. I took a picture of Jackson in the dark and it came out perfect! So, since I had my new camera when we went to lunch I played around and took some pictures.




When we got home from lunch I went to visit my friend Vicky who was in town with her new baby Lukas.The girls hanging out again.
Then Jill and Jaylyn stopped by to wish us a happy birthday. I was so excited that she was smiling at me!
Then Saturday night we went to Red Robin to get our free birthday burgers. The coupon says that we could only get one free burger per table but they gave them both to us!! Woohoo! THEN, we stopped by JC Penney because I had a few good coupons for there. WELL, I found a few clearance items and matched them with my coupons and got two heavy sweaters and two cotton shirts for 88 cents!!!Jackson and daddy playing at the restaurant. Pick a hand pick!
Sunday morning was church. I got to have fun teaching my Sunday school class and play with water and figure out what things float and how in the world Jesus and Peter walked on water! I had a nice surprise of candy from my friend Dawn (which by the way was the only present I received on my actual birthday, everything else came throughout the weekend!!). After church the kids went to my mom and dad's for a sleepover and Jack and I headed to Bolingbrook to go to my favorite restaurant. AND, they too let us both use our birthday coupons so all we had to pay for was our drinks!BD's Mongolian!!
For those that don't know, you pick everything out and then they grill on this thing here. Sooo good!
We had to go to IL anyway to pick Jack's parents up from the airport late last night so it worked out really well because Jack found the restaurant and it was only about 30 mintues from the airport. We got to go to dinner and a movie (which was on discount as well) and of course some coupon shopping at Walgreens. It was a great weekend and absolutely no cooking for me :)

2 comments:
Phew...what a long and fun weekend!!! =)
I loved your hair long, but it's even cuter when it is short.
Looks like an amazingly fun weekend! Happy Birthday to both of you!
Post a Comment