Friday, March 13, 2009

Monkey bars.... not so much.

So, Emma came home so excited earlier this week because she said that at recess she learned how to do the monkey bars. Wednesday we went early so that she could show me.
Check it out.




Not so much, but at least she tried I guess :)

4 comments:

Kat said...

He,he!!! =) "Jackson are you watching??"
I was waiting for him to say...watching WHAT?? =)
I love it!

Mary said...

Cute I'm agreeing not so much!! It sounded really windy there. Glad I found you on face.book.

MamaDuck76 said...

Ha ha! I love how she keeps her foot on the platform at the end of the video.

Hey, it's a start, right? ;)

Jenni said...

Very brave Emma! Those monkey bars look a lot more monkey-ish than when I was a kid. Things didn't swivel back then. So I'm not sure Aunt Jenni would be brave enough to go on those monkey bars either. :)

Ok, fine, you are right... not so much! But, hey, she took a risk and let her feet hang!

I too enjoyed the "Jackson are you watching?" We are all watching, Emma, and waiting for something to happen. :)

Love,
Me