Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Out of time

OK, so I know it has been ridiculously long since I have blogged. I have a few things that I want to write about but I'm running out of time each day and also don't have the pictures I need for them. I was blogging before the kids got up in the morning but I started a new bible study and it takes time each day for devotions and I have been using that time for devotions. How dare Jesus take time away from my blogging :) Anyway, these past two weeks have been crazy, I don't even know why I'm taking the time to write this now except I want everyone to keep reading this because you're the reason I write it. I promise to get some new things on here soon. Don't give up on me :) Hosting Christmas parties every weekend since Thanksgiving, swim lesson 2-3 times a week, new bible study, dentist appointments, eye dr appointments, room mom for a Kindergartener, helping plan a worldwide mom's day of prayer in January, bringing meals to the sick and people who had babies, groceries and errands for grandma in the nursing home, spending time with family........ Well you get my drift! My mom told me today "and I thought you said that you were gonna slow down since you moved." I'm taking that to heart and getting back to less crazy come next week. Keep watching for a new post!!

No comments: