
So today we had a day of firsts. We've been working on teaching Emma to tie her shoes. We ordered this great book from Scholastic that comes with a tie and everything and she's been practicing a lot and she finally got it!! We were late to school today because she had to tie her shoes herself but I didn't care because she was so proud of herself.

The other first is that she had been complaining of a tooth hurting when she eats but because she's such a drama queen most of the time I didn't think anything of it. Well, she said it again today so I checked it out and she has her first loose tooth! She's very excited about it because a lot of the kids in her class have had loose teeth and she has wanted a visit from the tooth fairy SOOOO bad. Stay tuned for pictures of a toothless smile soon!


2 comments:
Yay for Emma! Learning to tie your shoes is a big deal *Ü*
I can't wait to find out what the Tooth Fairy leaves for you sometime soon!
Our little girl is growing up! Good Job, Emma! We knew you could do it!
Love and miss you...
AJ & UD
Post a Comment