Monday, April 6, 2009

Play Group

I had been talking for about six months about starting a play group at our house. Well, a few weeks ago I finally did it! Jackson really needed something to do during the day while Emma was at school and I'm trying to get him prepared for preschool next year.

Our play group is made up of mom's from our church that have children that are either home schooled or have young children still at home. We have met twice so far and it is going great. We are meeting every other Friday morning and we have story time, a craft, play time and then snack. We take turns with each responsibility so it's not a financial burden for any of us. I do host it at our house each week just because it's the easiest for us and we've been blessed with the large space in our basement for it.
We made rainbows for our craft the first week
Here was our second craft.
And yummy snacksAnd here's just a random picture that makes me laugh :0)

4 comments:

Kat said...

I am bummed that we missed out on such a cute craft!!! :(

Oh...and while I'm thinking of it...do I have anything for the next one???

Ape said...

Love the pic of dad and Jackson!!!!

MamaDuck76 said...

THanks for the fun day! We appreciate you sharing your house! :)

Jenni said...

Wish Erin could play too. :)

Two peas in a pod...

~J