I've been babysitting for Jack's cousin Becky for a few weeks now. I wasn't sure how having a four month old around would go but it has been fantastic. Actually today her daddy got rained out from work and I was kind of bummed because she went home early. She is such a great baby and has been so fun for Emma and Jackson to have around. We get to have lots of fun with her during the day then she goes home at night. It's great!!

3 comments:
She is so happy! =) We missed her at Bible study yesterday!!!
She is such a doll, and seems like an angel of a baby every time I see her. So cute!
I think you've got a good deal, by the way...I wouldn't mind being a mommy until 6 PM and then giving the baby back each night ;)
She is cute! What fun! Although you didn't post pictures of bottle time, so I know she doesn't have this angel face all the time!
Still, she is a sweetie!
Just wait... Dawn is going to ask you to take her kids for her for the nights now! ;)
~Jenni
Post a Comment